Pay off bets is a fairly common term in soccer betting. If you are passionate about this subject, you have at least bet once. Today, Trang Chủ New88 will join you to learn more about this term and how to do it.
What is bet release?
Letting go is an operation in which the player accepts to abandon the previous bet to recover a part of the bet when he finds the odds are unreasonable or feels that his previous prediction is not correct. Depending on each bookmaker, when releasing the bet, you will accept losing a different percentage of your bet.
For example, when you bet on the MU vs Man City match. At first, the brothers felt that MU would win and bet on MU, but in the match the Man City team played more dominantly and better. At this time, we feel that MU will most likely lose, so we will release the bet to recover part of the previous bet.
Benefits of letting go of bets
When you release the bet, you will receive back a part of your previous bet, helping to save costs for you. Now you can control your finances and plan for other bets.
After placing a bet, if the player is not confident in himself, he can recover part of his capital. This is what many of you will need when you feel your prediction is wrong.
Furthermore, this also helps you immediately have funds to place another bet without having to wait. The benefits of releasing bets from the house have given players more confidence to participate in soccer betting here, as they have more choices.
Popular ways to pay off bets today
Release the bet in a winning position
This is an option the house offers when your bet is in a winning position. If during the match the house evaluates the player’s bet as having a high winning rate, it will offer a release rate to buy back the player’s bet. This rate is usually 70 to 90% of the player’s bet. If you are a safe player, you can choose this method. If the result after the match is any different, you will have already made a small profit.
Release the bet in a losing position
This is a case where when you feel your bet will lose, you can release the bet to recover part of your bet. In case of real loss, you can also keep a part of your capital to make the next bets.
Partial bet release
This method can help you withdraw part of your bet from the previous bet. You can apply this method in many cases. First, it may be that you need capital for a new bet or when you feel your bet has problems and are not confident enough that you will recover part of your capital.
For example, if you bet 1 million on this match and want to partially release the bet in the middle, you can withdraw 500k in advance to place another bet and still keep 500k for this bet.
See: Xổ số nhà cái New88
Things to note when releasing bets
– First of all, you must keep calm when deciding to close the bet. Because these can be good bets that can bring you victory.
– During the match, you need to carefully monitor and accurately grasp the match situations to be able to make more accurate decisions.
– During the match, you need to pay attention to your opponent’s kicking strategy. Will they save their key players for the second half? You need to research carefully to make the correct decision.
– In addition, you also need to pay attention to external factors that can affect the outcome of the match.
– You also need to pay attention to the fluctuations in the odds at the house to see if you really need to release the bet or not. Bookmakers often change these odds according to fluctuations in the match.
– Whether you decide to bet or not depends on each match. Please consider carefully so as not to affect your results. Many people sometimes abuse this way of playing, leading to unfavorable results for themselves.
Above is detailed information about the issue of betting on football. This is a pretty good form that you can apply every time you play. Especially at Trang Chủ New88 sports You can apply this in any match you want. Hope you guys have fun and make the right decisions.